One-stop Turnkey PCB Assembly Services
More professional service, more concessions,or free samples please click here
MOKO Technology Ltd is more than just a leading PCB manufacturer. We are capable of providing all PCB assembly needs inculding full turnkey and partial turnkey printed circuit board assembly services.
For full turn-key, we take care of the entire process, including preparation of Printed Circuit Boards, procurement of components, online order tracking, continuous monitoring of quality and final assembly. Whereas for partial turn-key, the customer can provide the PCBs and certain components, and the remaining parts will be handled by us.we has modernized its PCB assembly services to offer a one-stop, turn-key PCB assembly service which includes parts, fabrication and assembly - reducing production costs while improving quality and convenience.
TurnKey PCB Assembly Service Features
Our expanded TurnKey assembly service is composed of two options:
Full TurnKey PCB Assembly: We will handle the entire process—including ordering all parts (circuit board and components), online order tracking and management, assembly, quality inspection and final shipment.
Partial TurnKey PCB Assembly: You can order the circuit board or components and MOKO Technology Ltd will order the remaining parts, then handle order tracking and management, assembly, quality inspection and final shipment.
TurnKey PCB assembly service is available in addition to our standard assembly services; which includes machine placed SMT assembly, leadless QFN and BGA assembly, fine-pitch component assembly and thru hole assembly.
We follow the same component kit requirements for the selected assembly service on Turn-Key jobs. Please see our Services page for more detail.
How to Place a TurnKey PCB Assembly Order?
Placing a turn-key order is not that different from a kitted order. The key difference is that you will not see a materials quote right away. You first place the order, then we will call you about the pcb and components details. In about a day, we will return the full quote and you can decide to proceed or not.
Call US 86-7552357337 or Email us email@example.com: To complete your turn-key quote, we need to speak with you first. The online quote will only show labor costs. We will quote the materials manually.
For Turnkey PCB assembly orders details,
the online quote will only reflect the labor costs. Call US,
86-75523573370 to quote your Turnkey PCB assembly board fab and other materials costs.
- 2017-03-30 PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- 2017-03-16 MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- 2017-03-16 How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- 2017-03-08 Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- 2017-03-06 Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- 2017-03-01 PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- 2017-02-22 MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- 2017-02-14 What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- 2017-02-09 It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- 2017-02-07 Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- 2017-02-05 You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- 2017-01-19 The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- 2017-01-17 The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- 2017-01-14 The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- 2017-01-13 Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- 2017-01-10 Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- 2017-01-09 What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- 2017-01-08 How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- 2017-01-03 Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- 2016-12-21 The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board