- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
SMT Electronic Services, Surface Mount Technology Services
- Introduction：MOKO offers world-class quality Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) in conjunction with outstanding individual customer service tailored to each customer’s needs. The ability to assist in all stages of production and a product life cycle allow SMT to provide value added solutions that can improve product time to market, increase quality levels all while reducing total cost. Select above to learn more about SMT’s capabilities, quality, offshore production, PCBA, electronic assembly, and re-manufacturing services
MOKO Offers World-Class Quality Surface Mount Technology Services
SMT (Surface Mount Technology), like other SMD Soldering and PCB assembly technology is not ZERO-Defect soldering process. Virtually all of today's mass produced electronics hardware is manufactured using surface mount technology(SMT). The associated surface mount devices, SMDs provide many advantages over their leaded predecessors in terms of manufacturability and often performance.
A printed circuit board, or PCB, is an integral part of electronics. A PCB is basically a substrate (normally made from glass epoxy) with conductive traces etched from copper sheets. These copper traces facilitate flow of electricity. Electronic components are soldered along this conductive pathway thus controlling the flow and quantity of electricity needed. A Printed Circuit Board is also known as Printed Wiring Board (PWB). When all the electronic components are soldered on a PCB, it is called a Printed Circuit Assembly or PCA and sometimes PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly).
MOKO Technology Ltd Capabilities including:
MOKO offers world-class quality Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) in conjunction with outstanding individual customer service tailored to each customer’s needs. The ability to assist in all stages of production and a product life cycle allow SMT to provide value added solutions that can improve product time to market, increase quality levels all while reducing total cost. Select above to learn more about SMT’s capabilities, quality, offshore production, PCBA, electronic assembly, and re-manufacturing services.
MOKO is committed to being a leader in the electronic contract manufacturing industry. MOKO constantly updates equipment and internal processes to maintain that position. Contact MOKO for more information on all service offerings.
Fully ESD and climate controlled manufacturing environment
Dedicated facility operating 3 shifts, 24 hours per day
ITAR secured facility
Surface Mount (SMT) – Through Hole (TH) – Flex Circuit Board Assembly
BGA/Flip Chip – 0201 Components
Automated Conformal Coating
Aqueous Wash Systems
X-ray – AOI – In-Circuit – Functional Testing
DFM, DFP, DFR, DFT – UL File Management
Higher Level Assembly (HLA/ Box Build)
System Level Testing
MOKO would be pleased to take up your assignment, and you will get ample support from us, irrespective of which design stage you are at. Our professionals offer Design for Manufacturing guidance at the very first stage of your design. We will willingly provide fast lead times for prototypes and utmost flexibility for your production runs throughout your project with us. Our quick online PCB assembly price estimator will help you to calculate the basic cost of your project's assembly from the very beginning.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China