High Standard PCB Reverse Engineering,PCB Engineering Service, Printed Circuit Printed Reverse Engineering
At MOKO, we understand that PCB reverse engineering is an invaluable service that businesses depend on daily. Our PCB reverse engineering services begin by taking a sample printed circuit board that you provide and use that information to create duplicates. Using only a sample, we can obtain all of the necessary application data needed to successfully engineer additional units.
If you have a printed circuit board (PCB) that has parts on two sides and want to make 100% cloning. We can help you for PCB Clone. Just need email me: email@example.com
PCB Cloning or PCB Copying refers to the 100% cloning of the original PCB, Copying a Printed Circuit Board, Creating replacement control boards for manufacturing and processing equipment, pcb duplicating.
Example Printed Circuit Boards Manufactured By us
How the PCB Clone process works?
Say you have a printed circuit board (PCB) that has parts on two sides and is 8 inches wide by 10 inches long.
Step1, we take your sample board and strip all the parts off the board and make up a bill of materials (BOM).
We use existing on board parts names (designations) or make up our own if none exists. We check to see if all major parts are available. We find specifications for all parts and include these with the BOM.
Step2, we use our proprietary process to make PCB File or Gerber file.
Step3, once we have the PCB File and BOM List, we can make schematic file.
After PCB Copy, we can also take your clone to reality with PCB fabrication and PCB assembly services. We will provide pricing ONLY after acquiring the BOM. We make it a policy to provide pricing ONLY after completing the BOM. That is the only way we can ensure accurate pricing.
- 2017-03-06 Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- 2017-03-01 PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- 2017-02-22 MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- 2017-02-14 What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- 2017-02-09 It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- 2017-02-07 Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- 2017-02-05 You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- 2017-01-19 The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- 2017-01-17 The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- 2017-01-14 The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- 2017-01-13 Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- 2017-01-10 Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- 2017-01-09 What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- 2017-01-08 How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- 2017-01-03 Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- 2016-12-21 The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- 2016-12-15 Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
- 2017-02-04 How to Track your PCBA Project Status?
- 2016-12-07 The Advantage of transform PCB files to gerber files and drilling data
- 2017-01-12 LED Aluminum PCB Technology of MOKO