- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
Printed Circuit Board Assembly FAQs,Frequently Asked Questions About PCB Assembly
PCB Assembly, PCB Manufacturing Processes
MOKO provides resources to answer all of your PCB Assembly and PCB Manufacturing questions.
On this page you will find many answers to your Printed Circuit Board and PCB Assembly questions . In addition our PCB FAQ’s are comprehensive and should answer all of your questions abour PCB assembly.
We’ve collected below many of the most common PCB questions we have received. Please click the PCB Assembly FAQ category below to view answers on PCB fabrication and printed circuit board manufacturing questions.
Q: What do you specialize in?
A: We specialize in Turnkey PCB Assembly, Quickturn PCB Assembly, all PCB Assembly and PCB Manufacturing.
Q: Do you provide lead-free PCB Assembly?
Q:What's files do you use in the bare board fabrication?
A:Gerber RS-274X,274D,Eagle and AutoCAD's DXF,DWG
Q: Will our PCB files be checked?
A: Yes. Your data will be checked by our Engineers Team. If we find any technical issues or have any enquires we will contact you and solve the problems together.
Q:What's files do you need in the PCBA projects?
A: Exclude the pcb file, the PNP(Pick and Place) file and Components Position file also needed.
Q: How can i know the processing about my PCB or PCBA order?
A: Each Customer will have a sale to contact with you. MOKO working hours:AM9:00-PM6:00(Beijing Time) from Monday to Friday. We will reply your email in 2 hours in our working time. And you also can contact with our sales's cell phone if urgent.
Q: Do our product be tested before shipment?
A: Yes, we could provide Function Circuit Testing if you provide us the testing methods.
Q: What are your PCB Assembly quality standards?
A: Assembly builds to IPC-A-610 current rev Class 2. Class 3 and J-Std-001 are available with prior review.