- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
- How to Track your PCBA Project Status?
- The Advantage of transform PCB files to gerber files and drilling data
- LED Aluminum PCB Technology of MOKO
Low Volume PCB Assembly Manufacturer
- Introduction：MOKO offer One-stop Low Volume PCB Assembly Service to ensure that your low volume assembly job is entirely risk free. get an FAST quote About Low Volume PCB Assembly Services, email your BOM List and Gerber files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Low volume PCB assembly is becoming a matter of choice for several OEMs. This type of assembly provides many benefits over large volume production runs, or prototypes. Low volume PCB Assembly means a small quantity of circuit board assemblies with DFM and DFT. MOKO offers PCB turn-key service in low volumes including PCB fabrication, parts procurement and final assembly.
Types of Low Volume PCB Assembly Services
It is very common for any novice to ask what these types of services offer. The information below will help them understand it better.
Design for Manufacturing (DFM): The Design for Manufacturing (DFM) service helps to perform quality checks on engineering documents such as Bill of Materials, Gerber Files, circuit diagrams, and assembly files. This in-depth scrutiny helps avoid any fabrication process delays. The process also helps ensure the quality of components to be placed on circuit boards. Many services may even recommend some additional masking to improve yield rates.
Design for Testing (DFT) Services: Through these services, PCB assembly services help their clients understand test points on the circuit boards. These services validate the type of testing to be performed, problem-solving instructions, and problem detection process.
MOKO have the capacity to meet your low-volume PCB assembly/production requirements while providing the high-quality results and competitive pricing.
We provide many additional services and programs to ensure that your low volume assembly job is entirely risk free. As a part of our turn-key services, we guarantee 100% electrical testing for all printed circuit boards. We also offer a unique PCB sample program for our turnkey clients; we will send a small number of your assembled PCBs to you for testing ahead of the main production run. X-Ray inspection is available to check BGA and other leadless package assembly quality. Our highly-trained specialists are able to resolve any assembly issues that may arise before your order is shipped out.
How to get an FAST quote About Low Volume PCB Assembly Services:
To get a small run PCB assembly quote, email your BOM List and Gerber files to email@example.com.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China