- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
Quality and Professional FR4 PCB, FR4 Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer at MOKO
The introduction of FR4 PCB
FR-4, is a widely acceptable international grade desination for fiberglass reinforced epoxy laminated that are flame retardant (self extinguishing). After add copper layer on one or each side FR4, it become to Copper Clad Laminate (CCL), and this is the non-conductive core materail for normal printed cricuit board (PCB). Printed circuit board using FR4 as core material will be named as "FR4 PCB".
The Type of FR4 Printed Circuit Boards
Regarding FR4 printed circuit board, it could be categorised in three types according the layer counts.
1. Single Sided FR4 PCB,normally component parts on one side, circuits are lay out on the other side. Because circuits only appear on one side, so this kind of PCB board is called single- sided PCB. Single-sided PCB is usually manufactured with simple technology and low cost, but the disadvantages is that single-sided PCB cannot be applied to complex products.
2. Double Sided or 2 Layer; it is an extension of the single-sided PCB, Double-sided PCB will replace single side PCB when single-sided PCB cannot satisfy the needs of electronic products. Double side PCB both sides cover with copper and circuits, which can be conducted by making plated through holes.
3. Multilayer PCB; it contains more than three layer circuits. Insulating materials such as prepreg are used among layers to adhibit and insulate each layer. Multilayer circuit board is the direction of electronic products with high speed, mufti-functional, large capacity and high power.
In a word, MOKO have capacity to produce FR4 PCB from simple single-sided PCB to multi-layer PCB with various technology required, Your choice of laminates will depend on your application. If you need assistance selecting the right material, please contact the helpful customer service representatives at MOKO.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China