- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
- How to Track your PCBA Project Status?
- The Advantage of transform PCB files to gerber files and drilling data
- LED Aluminum PCB Technology of MOKO
Current Position：Home » PCB Capabilities » PCB » Consignment PCB Assembly Services, Consignment Circuit Board Assembly
MOKO Offer Consignment PCB Assembly Services for CustomersNowdays, it is not difficult to find PCB manufacturers providing consignment, turnkey, and hybrid assembly services. However, consignment PCB assembly services require the customer to provide the materials needed to build a PCB. The hybrid assembly requires customers to provide selected materials, and parts, whereas the manufacturer procures the balance of material.
Consignment pcb assembly services from MOKO are designed to provide the customer flexibility and freedom in the circuit board prototyping and assembly process.
We work with our clients to shortlist the best components that will meet the design and application requirements. The client then sources and procures the components and provides them to us. We then use these to complete the prototyping assembly process. This approach allows the client to have better understanding of the printed circuit board assembly process and the component used therewith.
Fist at all, Let us understand Four Important Advantages of Consignment PCB Assembly Services:
Quality Control: As discussed earlier, in this type of service, a customer is required to procure all the necessary parts for the assembly. This helps them exercise quality control, and stay assured that the PCB will meet their requirements. Apart from this, many manufacturers provide the benefit of stocking consignments. This means customers can buy a product and stock it at manufacturer’s facility. Also, manufacturers will send them timely alerts regarding the inventory status.
Quality Assurance: Most manufacturers who provide this service follow some quality procedures, which allows users to receive quality products. It is seen that such manufacturers employ advanced testing techniques, such as X-ray inspection, Hipot testing, in-circuit testing, automated testing equipment, etc. These testing techniques help ensure high-quality products.
Automated Assembly Helps Save on Lead Times: Manufacturers employ automated assembly machines, which allow customers to take advantage of minimized lead times. Also, the automated assembly equipment help reduce errors, improve accuracy, and maintain consistency in component placement.
Helps Keep Manufacturing Costs Low: Consignment assembly services allow customers to outsource their labor, and keep their manufacturing costs low. Also, these services relieve them of hassles required to maintain their own facility. Many reliable manufacturers like Accelerated Assemblies provide various mounting options such as:
Surface Mounted Technology (SMT)
Plated Through Hole (PTH)
Consignment Capabilities and Equipment
Like our turnkey pcb assembly services, we at Accelerated Assemblies provide complete assembly solutions by providing various mounting technology options. Our consignment capabilities include:
RoHS 5 and RoHS 6 compliant assemblies
SMT or PTH technologies or mixed
Leaded or lead free assembly processes
Single or double-sided mixed technology quick turn PCB assembly
Prototype specialists for quick turns
Quick turn prototype PCB manufacturing
Single or double sided assemblies upon request
State-of-the art assembly equipment and methods
On time delivery and single point of customer service
Our capabilities give us the freedom to work with various types of materials such as FR4, fiberglass, FR-4, polyester, polyamide, and PTFE.
We utilize fully automated equipment for all assembly processes including component placement, soldering, stencil printing, automated optical inspection, and testing for cracks and voids. This enables us to assemble complex yet accurate small sized circuit boards with specifications between 0.3mm and 0.5mm.
With our consignment pcb assembly services, we guarantee that you will receive circuit boards of the best quality with specifications that will meet your application requirements. Contact us to know more.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China
* RequirePurchase：Consignment PCB Assembly Services, Consignment Circuit Board Assembly