- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
Burn-in Board, Burn-in Test
- Introduction：Through our strong network with the best PCB Manufacturers in the worldwide, MOKO offers the most reliable Burn-in Printed Circuits Boards. There are no limitations on order quantity or lead time with MOKO on a burn-in PCB fabrication order.
MOKO Offers reliabile Burn-in Boards, Burn-in Test, Burn-In Board Services
Burn in Board is a printed circuit board which functions as a jig in the Burn-in process. The Burn-in Board is used as part of the ASIC reliability testing process during which components are stressed to detect failures and ensure component reliability.Burn in Boards consist of sockets to accommodate the tested ASICs and are designed to withstand the hot temperatures during tests.
Burn in Test
Burn in tests check the reliability of the ASIC device and are typically done at 125ºC, while electrical signals and power are applied to ASICs. Burn-in boards are inserted into the burn-in oven which supplies the necessary voltages to the samples while maintaining the oven temperature at 125ºC. After the stress testing the samples must be screened to ensure they passed the oven testing.
Burn in Board Materials
Burn in boards utilize high grade materials. For testing up to 125C a special version of FR4 is used (High Tg FR4). For higher temperatures up to 250C a Polyimide is used; and for very high temperatures up to 300C a High grade.
Moisture/Reflow Sensitivity Classification
HTOL – High Temperature Operating Life Test
HTSL – High Temperature Storage Life Test
2nd Level Interconnect Testing
Temperature Humidity Bias
HAST – Highly Accelerated Temperature and Humidity Stress Test
Through our strong network with the best PCB Manufacturers in the worldwide, MOKO offers the most reliable Burn-in Printed Circuits Boards. There are no limitations on order quantity or lead time with MOKO on a burn-in PCB fabrication order.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China