- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
- How to Track your PCBA Project Status?
- The Advantage of transform PCB files to gerber files and drilling data
- LED Aluminum PCB Technology of MOKO
Box Build Assembly, Box Build Assembly Services
- Introduction：MOKO is a leading electronic manufacturer with a global service specialising in the assembly of both mechanical and electronic box build. This service ranges from small enclosures where two plastic mouldings encase a PCB to larger more complex fabricated box build assembly.
Fully Integrated Box Build Assembly Services at MOKO Technology LtdMOKO Technology Ltd provides a full electrical and mechanical box build assembly service tailor made to our clients requirements saving them both time and money. Our services act as solutions for system configuration of complex products in commercial, industrial, and defense applications.
Versatile Box Build Assembly SolutionsWhether it’s simple plastic enclosures or multi-rack assemblies, we provide complete solutions for box build assembly requirements, including:
Complete Electro-Mechanical Assembly
Automated Conformal Coating
Testing including Functional, Final, Environmental and Burn-In
Complete Product Testing & Burn-In
Direct Product Shipment
Aftermarket Service and Depot Repair of MOKO Built Products
Warehousing & Order Fulfillment & Traceability
We can provide SMT, PTH, and mixed assembly solutions in terms of box builds. Our capabilities include solutions for various types of enclosures, cable assemblies, and sub-assemblies with simple as well as complex metal frames.
For cable assemblies, we utilize complex bundles of stripped, laced, tinned or twisted wiring, which meet both industrial and military application requirements. We provide full wired assemblies such as racks, cabinets and backplanes. Subassemblies can be fabricated using precision machined parts such as brackets, fittings, connectors, and PSU and backplanes. We can also provide pre-tested sub-assemblies to reduce costs. We conduct thorough design reviews before we begin our assembly process to ensure that we reduce costs to the greatest extent possible.
Our complete box build manufacturing services are tailored to our customers’ needs specialising in cabinet assembly, control panels, racks & enclosures, cable assembly, panel wiring, sub-assemblies. Our services also include build to order (Just In Time), Kanban, Consignment Stock, Direct Line Feed and Low Cost Manufacture sourcing, supply and distribution. Our aim is to consistently save our clients time and money by delivering the highest quality box build assembly solutions.
Our customers can receive many benefits by choosing our services:
Large range of automated tooling and testing equipment
ESD and climate controlled production environment quality maintenance
Cost-effective assembly and shipping prices
Technical support services
Easy to follow online quotes and orders
We have extensive experience and knowledge in the manufacturing of box build ensuring we retain the highest standards when we assemble, test and package goods to customer point of sale specification, in doing so we secure our clients significant cost and time savings. While we source printed circuit boards and enclosures from partner manufacturers, each customer is allocated a dedicated project manager meaning they benefit from a single supplier contact throughout the whole project lifecycle. That way we can guarantee quality, value and excellence right the way through the box build manufacturing process.
It's precisely because a box build manufacturing partnership with MOKO offers such commercial benefits that so many of our clients are now outsourcing all their manufacturing activities to us.
To ensure that our quality levels are continually maintained, we offer additional services of component sourcing, layout, rework, and PCB testing and inspection. With MOKO box build assembly services, you will receive complete support for the entire mechanical assembly process. Contact us to know more.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China
* RequirePurchase：Box Build Assembly, Box Build Assembly Services