- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
Medical PCB Assembly, Medical Device PCB Assembly
- Introduction：MOKO specializes in the assembly and production of printed circuit board (PCB) for medical Manufacturer of all sizes. In particular, we provide support to smaller or more highly specialized medical devices manufacturer that have a need for printed circuit
Professional Medical PCB Assembly, Medical Device PCB Assembly, Medical Devices Contract PCBA Manufacturing
MOKO specializes in the assembly and production of printed circuit boards (PCBs) for medical Manufacturer of all sizes. In particular, we provide support to smaller or more highly specialized medical devices manufacturer that have a need for flexible printed circuits that are produced in smaller volumes and/or are assembled to meet their specific needs.
For many years, the expert technicians at MOKO Technology LTD have built medical PCBA products to the quality standards demanded of companies building medical electronics.
MOKO quality systems, including ISO 9001:2008 are capable of repeatedly producing good results. Where medical and dental equipment requires a high level of accuracy, MOKO can provide box build, PCB assembly and testing for virtually any medical or dental equipment control board needed.
As an assembler of complex electronic assemblies, we provide assistance with the development of medical devices; from concept to reality ensuring that the products we create meets and/or exceed customer expectations.
At MOKO, we take care of the medical PCB assembly and building of your product so you can spend more time running your business and marketing your medical device. Even if you need only small quantities of your devices assembled, we can meet your needs with speed and accuracy. To learn more about how MOKO can help you, get in touch with us today!
MOKO lays great emphasis on the traceability and process validation requirements to ensure processes are adhered to and well documented. As an assembler of complex electronic assemblies, we provide assistance with the development of medical devices; from concept to reality ensuring that the products we create meets and/or exceed customer expectations.
PCB board manufacture and PCBA service:
- o PCB board made, circuit board parts purchased by us
- o Electronic testing circuit board or PCBA
- o Fast delivery, anti-static package
- o RoHS Directive-compliant, lead-free
- o One stop service from PCB design, PCB layout, PCB manufacture, components purchasing, PCB assembly, test, packing and PCB delivery
- o Eleectronic manufacturing service
- Detailed terms for PCB assembly:
o Technical requirement:
- § Professional surface-mounting and through-hole soldering technology
- § Various sizes like 1206, 0805, 0603 components SMT technology
- § ICT (In Circuit Test), FCT (Functional Circuit Test) technology
- § PCB assembly with UL, CE, FCC, RoHS approval
- § Nitrogen gas reflow soldering technology for SMT
- § High standard SMT and solder assembly line
- § High density interconnected board placement technology capacity
o Quote requirement:
- § Gerber file and Bom list
- § Clear pics of pcba or pcba sample for us
- § Test method for PCBA
PCB Technical Specification
|Number of Layer||1,2,4 or 6,upto 18 layer|
|Order Quantity||1 to 50,000|
|Board Type||Rigid, Flexible, Rigid-flexible|
|Board Material||FR-4 glass epoxy, FR-4 high Tg, Rohs compliant,Aluminum,Rogers,etc.|
|Board Thickness||0.2-4.0mm, Flex 0.01-0.25mm|
|Copper Weight||1.0, 1.5, 2.0 oz|
|Solder Mask||Double-sided green LPI,Also support Red,White,Yellow,Blue,Black|
|Silk Screen||Double-sided or single-sided in white,yellow,black,or negative|
|Silk Screen Min Line Width||0.006'' or 0.15mm|
|Max Board Dimensions||20 inch*20inch or 500mm*500mm|
|Min Trace/Gap||0.10mm, or 4mils|
|Min Drill Hole Diameter||0.01'',0.25mm, or 10mils|
|Surface Finish||HASL,Nickle,Immersion Gold,Immersion Tin,Immersion Silver,OSP,etc.|
|Board Thickness Tolerance||±10%|
|Copper Weight Tolerance||± 0.25 oz|
|Minimal Slot Width||0.12'', 3.0mm, or 120mils|
|V-Score Depth||20-25% of board thickness|
|Design File Formate||Gerber RS-274,274D,Eagle and AutoCAD's DXF,DWG|
|Quantity||Prototype&Low Volume PCB Assembly,from 1 Board to 250,is specialty,or up to 1000|
|Type of Assembly||SMT,Thru-hole|
|Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste,Leaded and Lead-Free|
Passive Down to 0201 size
BGA and VFBGA
Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP
Double-sided SMT Assembly
Fine Pitch to 0.8mils
BGA Repair and Reball
Part Removal and Replacement
|Bare Board Size||
Bill of Materials
|Types of Service||Turn-key,partial turn-key or consignment|
|Component packaging||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Turn Time||Same day service to 15 days service|
|Testing||Flying Probe Test,X-ray Inspection AOI Test|
|PCB assembly process||
Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing
PCB Lead time:
|Single/double side||4 layer||6 layer||Above 8 layer||HDI|
|Sample lead time(Normal)||5-6||6-7||7-8||10-12||15-20|
|Sample lead time(Fastest)||48-72 hours||5||6||6-7||12|
|Mass production lead time(First batch)||7-9||10-12||13-15||16||20|
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China