- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
LED lights are considered perfect alternatives to traditional light sources. Today, they are designed with PCBs to minimize electrical energy wastage.
MOKO provides PCB assembly services for the LED industry. We assemble PCBs for a variety of complex lighting applications. Our LED PCBs have many advantages such as improved performance, excellent mechanical strength, high thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion coefficient.
MOKO Technology LTD’s Expertise in Customized LED PCBs
Our in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of power efficient lighting requirements have helped us offer customized printed circuit board designs
Types of LED PCBs offered by MOKO
MOKO have always emphasized on providing PCB solutions crafted to meet needs of technology providers. Currently, we offer the following types of LED PCBs:
- Aluminum base LED PCB
- Metal Core PCB ( MCPCB) /Thermal PCB
Applications of MOKO’s LED PCBs
Following are few lighting applications that utilize our LED PCBs:
- Flashlights and camping accessories
- Operating rooms
- Traffic signals
- Airport landing and running operations
- Highway tunnels
- Solar power products
- Power converters
- Military field applications
We offer excellent price benefits and the fastest turnaround time on customized LED PCBs. To know more about PCBS for LED industry and trade enquiries, contact us today via phone at 86-75523573370, or email your specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.