- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
In the electronic processing industry, paste is widely used in PCB assembly, PCB manufacturing and other process, which plays a decisive role in PCB quality. Its function is to make all kinds of electronic components welded to the PCB panel as a kind of welding material. How to choose a suitable solder paste in the face of various processing technology is a cliche. I put forward the following views on my own experience as below.
1.Lead free & Lead Paste
Choose lead free paste or lead paste according to customer requirements and market demand. With the enhancement of people's awareness of environmental protection, now the market generally accept free products, but it does not mean there is no market for lead solder paste. You'd better choose lead free solder paste according to the world.
2.Washing & Disposable
Concerning washing or disposable paste, decided according to the PCBA processing process after reflow soldering process and PCB cleanliness. Tin residues on the PCB panel may melt during the use of the product due to heat generated by large components, causing a short circuit and reducing the service life of the product..
3.The proportion of solder alloy components
The proportion of alloy paste process determines the melting point of tin, directly affects the degree of oxidation of the surface and paste fluidity in the SMT process. What kind of alloy ratio of solder paste should you choose? What alloy ratio of solder paste is suitable for PCB processing in the welding and operating temperature? Need you consider the ductility and adhesion of different metal components? Considering the above problems, you can choose a suitable solder paste.
In the selection process, you may not only consider the above issues but also choose according to the most important process requirements.