- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
The influence of Printed Circuit Board type and Shape to PCB Assembly
Printed Circuit Board type and its shape
PCB have various board types, some of them are well know PCB board type, and the rest may not.
For example, to most PCBA engineers choose rigid PCB board.
That is the reason why PCBA companies handle rigid PCB board mostly.
And few of them use flex or rigid-flex PCB board to assemble.
Why mostly PCBA plant handles rigid PCB?
Nowadays, electronic device becomes more and more smart and smaller.
Most of those projects were using the new assembly method.
In traditional PCB assembly area, most PCBA plants handle rigid PCB.
Because most of flex or rigid-flex PCB board have a more complex assembly design.
And the rigid PCB can assembly more smoothly.
Then the shipment also has more complex if use, flexible PCB assembly.
If you have some flexibility or rigid-flex PCB board has to assembly, please contact MOKO
As we have the ability to handle flex and rigid-flex boards.
This means we can provide flexible PCB assembly and rigid-flexible PCB assembly for our customers.
How PCB Boards Shape effect to PCBA?
As we know there were many PCB shapes, like rectangular, circular and odd shapes.
The Rectangular is the most easy assembly, PCB board shape.
Besides rectangular PCB board, we need panelled the boards in an array.
Then break-away rails on the two longer paralleled edges of the panelled board to ensure that the board can be an assembly of the machine.
In a word, the PCB shape can effect to PCBA process, but not the determined factor.