- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
Burn-in Boards, Burn in PCB Capabilities By MOKO
A burn-in board is a printed circuit board that functions as a jig in the burn-in process. The burn-in board is used as part of the ASIC reliability testing process during which components are stressed with heat to detect failures. MOKO offers Burn-in PCB, Burn-in Boards for use during burn-in & testing electronic devices . To learn more about our burn-in boards, contact us today.
Burn-in is a process done to components prior to regular use in which the components are stressed to detect failure and ensure component reliability.
The PCB burn-in process is usually done at 125ºC, with electrical excitation applied to the samples. The burn-in process is facilitated by using burn-in boards where the samples are loaded. These burn-in boards are then inserted into the burn-in oven which supplies the necessary voltages to the samples while maintaining the oven temperature at 125ºC. The electrical bias applied may either be static or dynamic.
Through our strong network with the best PCB Manufacturers in Shen Zhen, China and over-seas, MOKO offers the most reliable Burn-in Printed Circuits Boards.
There are no limitations on BIB order quantity or lead time with MOKO on a burn-in PCB fabrication order.
Call us at 86-75523573370 or get a PCB quote with us online for your burn-in PCB fab needs.
- Incal style (Infinity/Inspire Systems)
- MCC (with license)
- Customer specific
- Maximum Densities
- Application Support
- High Current/High Frequency
- Impedance Controlled
- Fast Turn Around
- Board Designs Compatible to any Type of Burn-In System
- Burn-In Board Design Features
- Power PCB 2005 · Auto Cad (EPD Included)
- PCAD · CAM 350 Viewer (Paperless)
- Mechanical Design Features
- Term Minimum Unit Specification
- Inner layer minimum trace width/spacing 2 mils
- External layer minimum trace width/spacing 2 mils
- Tolerance (+)/(-) 0.5 %
- Maximum Board Layers (62 mils thick) 18
- Maximum Board Layers (120 mils thick) 32
- Maximum Board Dimension 26 x 36 Inch
- SMT and/or Thru Hole Quality Commitment
- 100% Traceability & Tested (Probe Provided by Customer)
- Continuous Quality Control During Complete Manufacturing Process