- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
Digi-Key- Partner 2 of PCB Manufacturer, PCB Assembly
Digi-Key is the fourth largest electronic component distributor in North America and a broad-line distributor of board level components. It ranks as the fifth largest electronic component distributor in the world. Founded in 1972 by Ronald Stordahl, its name is a reference to the “Digi-Keyer Kit”, a digital electronic keyer kit that he developed and marketed to amateur radio enthusiasts. He continues to privately own the company.
At MOKO,we pride ourselves on delivering a high quality, end-to-end printed circuit board solution to our partners. We’ve specialized in printed circuit board Fabrication for nearly 15 years and have learned a few things along the way which has enabled us to offer a full range of complimentary services including Layout and PCB Design assistance to ensure your project meets its requirements – the first time, on time!
Our mission is to assist our customers to achieve their requests by manufacturing high-quality products with competitive price and a goal of reaching 100 percent customer satisfaction.