- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
PCB Quote FAQ
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Quote FAQ
How fast do you provide quotes?
normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, we normally provide
quotes within 5-45 minutes. However, sometimes, if the board is complex,
we like to send it to our CAM department to verify that we can build
the board properly, which adds some time to the process. If you submit
your info after hours, one of our sales professionals will provide you
with a quote the next business day.
How fast can you manufacture my PCBs?
We have a 24 hour turnaround time for some PCB requirements. Please submit your Gerber files or contact us to learn more about our expedited PCB services.
What file format do you accept for quoting?
You can use any PCB design software that you want, however, it needs to be able to export Gerber RS-274X and NC Drill files. Please .zip all of your files together (include readme).
Do you ship PCBs internationally?
Yes, we have many customers from around the world that rely on MOKO Technology Ltd to manufacture their PCBs.