- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
A Beginners Guide to Printed Circuit Boards
Oh dear customers! When you made you first printed circuit board, are you feel so thrilled? Or Are you a new electronics appliance and equipment manufacturer and are looking to give your products a big boost?
However It was extremely satisfying to be able to touch your own circuit board design. And today it’s time you learn it too.
And the truth is that the process isn’t that hard. There are just a few steps you need to go through. And anyone can do it – even if you have no experience from before.
Then you need to know about printed circuit boards. Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) are integral in our highly digitized world. They connect different electronic components in a device. A PCB consists of a substrate, electronic components, and copper traces. The base of the PCB itself is non-conductive but copper lines are etched on this base so as to electrically connect the different components. PCBs ensure precision and high-speed connectivity while being rugged in nature.Types of Printed Circuit Boards:
The different types of PCBs are listed below:
1. Single Sided Board: This kind of PCB, as the name suggests, has a single substrate. The electronic components are mounted on one side and the copper traces are etched on the other. The simplest of its kind, single-sided PCBs are used when the circuitry is simple and the budget is low.
2. Double Sided Board: Like the single-sided board, this PCB consists of a single substrate. The difference lies in the electronic components and copper traces, which are mounted and etched on both sides of the board. Thus, the number of components and conductor lines are much higher in a double sided board than in single-sided boards. This type of PCB uses through-hole and surface-mount construction to assemble the different components.
3. Multi Layered Board: This PCB type consists of several circuit boards connected together.
The copper traces connect the different layers by means of small plated-through holes called vias. Multi-layered PCBs are always connected in even numbers. When additional circuits are connected, heat becomes a problem. This brought up the need to insulate the layers. Thus, an insulating material is placed between two layers. This PCB type is used in extremely complex applications that demand high-density connections such as computers, cars, mobile phones and military equipment among others.
A thorough understanding of the various types of PCBs will help the user match the right type of circuit board with his application. The complexity of the circuit would determine the usage of the correct PCB.
if you have any queston on our PCB, Email us our professional Customer service Teams,