- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
How the PCB Clone, PCB Cloning process works?
PCB Cloning or PCB Copying refers to the 100% cloning of the original PCB, Copying a Printed Circuit Board, Creating replacement control boards for manufacturing and processing equipment, pcb duplicating.
Say you have a printed circuit board (PCB) that has parts on two sides and is 8 inches wide by 10 inches long.
Step1, we take your sample board and strip all the parts off the board and make up a bill of materials (BOM).
We use existing on board parts names (designations) or make up our own if none exists. We check to see if all major parts are available. We find specifications for all parts and include these with the BOM.
Step2, we use our proprietary process to make PCB File or Gerber file.
Step3, once we have the PCB File and BOM List, we can make schematic file.
After PCB Copy, we can also take your PCB clone to reality with PCB fabrication and PCB assembly services. We will provide pricing ONLY after acquiring the BOM. We make it a policy to provide pricing ONLY after completing the BOM. That is the only way we can ensure accurate pricing.