- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
Rapid PCB Prototyping Service from MOKO
A new approach to rapid PCB prototyping and manufacturing makes it painless for you to bring your ideas to life. There’s no need to manage multiple vendors or sit around waiting for your design to be produced. With the right partner, you’ll get your boards quickly and easily.
Rapid, accurate PCB prototyping and product prototyping are essential to meeting demanding electronics manufacturing requirements and tight schedules. MOKO's dedicated prototype technicians consider all aspects of product design and test manufacturability and will share this information with you every step of the way. Finely tuned processes, clear communication, technical understanding, dedicated personnel and the best equipment allow the MOKO team to manufacture challenging PCB assemblies on time and within budget.
Rapid PCB Prototyping
We understand how important time-to-market is to our customers.
To this end, we can have your prototypes ready in as little as 24 hours (depending on the size and scope of the project).
With the flexibility to manage a constantly changing bill of materials, evolving PCB designs, and shifting project schedules you can count on us to build your prototype on time, every time.
In addition, we will provide you with design for manufacturability feedback to help you reduce manufacturing cost and time.
email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org get an instant PCB quote .Tell our experts what you need and we will provide you with the right PCB fabrication and assembly solution.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China