- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
Low-Cost One-stop SMD PCB Assembly and SMT Assembly Services
With over 10 years experience in SMD Assembly and SMT Assembly, MOKO has the experience and track record your project demands. Let our highly trained SMT team handle your prototype and low-volume production runs, using manual and automatic processes. Let MOKO handle the details of production so you can focus on your design.
We provide both surface mount prototyping and low-volume production runs by means of both manual and automatic SMD assembly procedures. Single- and double-sided placement of all type of parts is executed by our trained assembly technicians. By utilizing Asian Circuits' PCB assembly services, you can focus on your circuit and layout designs while we ensure your PCBs are fabricated and assembled according to your design specifications.
MOKO have the capabilities to Assembly Capabilities the following:
Other Packages (0.3mm/8 mils or larger)
Passive Chip Components (Minimum 0201)
Mixed SMT and Through Hole
MOKO’s Commitment to your design:
SMT Assembly is a technically demanding process. Our experts at Bittele will match the process to your design and constraints. Our engineering staff will review your design and make DFM suggestions as we deem necessary to reduce cost and increase reliability and manufacturability, but you make the final decision on any changes. We adhere to the SMT reflow requirements of each individual component to implementing precise control of the reflow process in order to obtain high yield, reducing your costs.
We carefully inspect the solder joints of each component; however, for leadless parts such as QFN, DFN and BGA packages, it is not possible to perform a direct visual inspection of each solder joint. Our SMT team employs 3D X-ray inspection, to locate issues related to SMT soldering. This is critically important for BGA assemblies.
MOKO engineers are here to assist you on your next project offering DFM advice and assistance regardless of which design stage you find yourself at. Once your project moves from the design stage, Bittele will provide quick-turn prototype and production service. Our online PCB Assembly Quote provides you an estimate of the cost of your project’s assembly right from the start.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China