- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
Welcome to MOKO, your honest PCB Copy and PCB Copying partner--over 10 years professional PCB Copy &PCB Copying Manufacturer
PCB Copy or PCB Copying refers to the 100% cloning of the original PCB, Copying a Printed Circuit Board, Creating replacement control boards for manufacturing and processing equipment, pcb duplicating.
With the Latest PCB Copy Software, Professional PCB Clone engineers and Advanced equipment, MOKO Technology Ltd can make PCB Copying for single, double, multilayer (up to 18 layers) printed circuit board.
PCB Clone technology, cost and marketing reason, customers will normally proceed the analysis of PCB clone before any further movement, so we will analyze the whole PCB for our customer before they finally decide if it really proceed the clone or not.
How the PCB Copy process works?
Say you have a printed circuit board (PCB) that has parts on two sides and is 8 inches wide by 10 inches long.
Step1, we take your sample board and strip all the parts off the board and make up a bill of materials (BOM).
We use existing on board parts names (designations) or make up our own if none exists. We check to see if all major parts are available. We find specifications for all parts and include these with the BOM.
Step2, we use our proprietary process to make PCB File or Gerber file.
Step3, once we have the PCB File and BOM List, we can make schematic file.
After PCB Copy, we can also take your clone to reality with PCB fabrication and PCB assembly services. We will provide pricing ONLY after acquiring the BOM. We make it a policy to provide pricing ONLY after completing the BOM. That is the only way we can ensure accurate pricing.
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China