- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
PCB Reverse Engineering,PCB Engineering Service, Printed Circuit Printed Reverse Engineering
- Introduction：MOKO Technology LTD provide High Standard PCB Reverse Engineering, PCB Clone, PCB Copy service. At MOKO, we understand that PCB reverse engineering is an invaluable service that businesses depend on daily. Our PCB reverse engineering services begin by taking a sample printed circuit board that you provide and use that information to create duplicates. Using only a sample, we can obtain all of the necessary application data needed to successfully engineer additional units.
Welcome to MOKO, your honest PCB Reverse Engineering and PCB Clone PCB Copy Service partner
With the Latest PCB Copy Software, Professional PCB Clone engineers and Advanced equipment, Shenzhen MOKO Technologies can make PCB reverse engineering for single, double, multilayer (up to 18 layers) printed circuit board.
At MOKO, we understand that PCB reverse engineering is an invaluable service that businesses depend on daily. Our PCB reverse engineering services begin by taking a sample printed circuit board that you provide and use that information to create duplicates. Using only a sample, we can obtain all of the necessary application data needed to successfully engineer additional units.
Another one of our specialities! We’ve worked on many successful PCB reverse engineering projects and have the skill to do this from almost any source data. In the past we’ve PCB reversed engineered designs from gerber, obsolete CAD systems, bare PCB’s, PCB assemblies and even wiring lists.
There’s more – we also have the capability to convert any legacy designs that need modifications with no access to the original design data. We can then provide you with the PCB and schematic files for future use
One common misconception about reverse engineering printed circuit boards, is that it’s the same as PCB copying. It’s not – a reverse engineered PC board is electronically identical to the original PCB, but it’s not a copy or a clone.
Beyond ethical considerations, there are four important reasons why it’s better to reverse engineer a circuit board.
1. Current technology and components
Making a direct copy of an existing circuit board limits you to using the technologies available when it was first designed – which means you’re stuck using older systems and obsolete, hard-to-find components.
Reverse engineering the circuit board retains 100% functionality while reducing costs by using readily available, cheaper, easier-to-handle parts and processes.
2. Original plans in a universal format
Making a direct copy of a circuit board may not be possible, particularly with multi-layered PCBs. Some people X-ray PCBs or actually abrade the board, layer-by-layer, to make photocopies. These approaches, however, introduce errors that can impair functionality.
Reverse engineering the PCB gives you a first-generation set of plans no matter how complex the circuit board.
3. No intellectual property conflicts
There may be copyright issues to circuit board cloning that could expose your organization to liability if you don’t own all the intellectual property rights.
In contrast, according toU.S.copyright law, the result of reverse engineering is not a copy. Although the new PCB is functionally identical to the old one, there are enough differences, including current trace routing and updated component specifications, to make it an original piece of work.
4. The ability to move forward
Unlike simply copying the circuit board, reverse engineering reveals how the circuit board does what it does. You get all-new manufacturing files, including schematics, Gerber files, and drill files for each layer. That enables you or your design team to improve the product or add capabilities going forward.
We’ve done numerous projects in which an existing circuit board was simultaneously reverse engineered and upgraded. We can even build pre-production prototypes for testing.
If you need to duplicate a printed circuit board, PCB reverse engineering offers long-term value over cloning the board. To find out how MOKO Technologies can help, just give us a call:86-75523573370, or contact us with your project details!
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China